Helicopter Proposals, Saying “Yes” In The Mountains
BEND, OREGON – The story of how you proposed will be told to friends and strangers for the rest of your lives (no pressure!). Our advice: Put your own spin on one of our romantic, and foolproof, helicopter proposal ideas. A proposal in the air aboard your own personal helicopter is a moment the two of you will remember for the rest of your lives!
Helicopter Proposal Ideas in Bend
1. Choose a favorite place—whether it’s downtown Bend, a hotel rooftop, monument or national park—that has personal significance to the two of you. A helicopter flight to this special location is where the magic begins.
2. Have a choir, brass band or drum line show up for a surprise performance of your fiance-to-be’s favorite love song after your helicopter proposal when your flight lands. For a really personal touch, ask the performers if they can incorporate your fiance’s name into the lyrics.
3. Send your unsuspecting fiance-to-be on a treasure hunt all over Bend that ends with your helicopter proposal. Start with a clue at home (a handwritten note or text message) that leads to a tour of your favorite spots all over town.
4. Take out a full-page ad in The Source newspaper telling her to meet you at the Bend Airport. Another twist on this idea is to call into a radio station and then make sure your fiance-to-be is listening when your “special invitation” hits the air.
5. After a long day of sightseeing in Bend, have a drink in the hotel bar. When it’s time to go, have roses, candles and champagne all set up in your transportation to the heliport —everything for a perfect surprise proposal once you arrive.
Call us today and let us help you plan that once in a lifetime heli proposal that she’ll say “yes, and yes again!”